Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Reality Check

I wanted to share with you today that I have started another blog. It's called When My Father Wakes Up and I am using it to promote my memoir and to share testimonies. This week I had a post from the Prodigal's Son Mother's point of view.  But don't leave yet. The link is at the end so please keep reading.

I've always said that this is a good time to publish the memoir because it can't hurt anybody. But the more I think about it, when it comes to my mother there's nothing to hurt. She was a strong woman of faith who prayed for her son daily. Daily. Sad to say, I'm not that committed. What I mean is I don't say a specific prayer over my children at a specific time daily. I don't have a worn out prayer rug. (A reference to one of my favorite stories in a book belonging to my father). My children are always on my heart. Jesus knows my heart from the inside out. He sees each tear I cry over them. He sees each proud moment stored over their boldness of faith, even if that boldness is in the past. He sees each glimmer of hope. He knows my heart from the inside out because I gave it to Him when I was little. Now I just need to learn to share it with Him more regularly.


So now please enjoy one woman's journey.  When My Father Wakes Up

No comments:

Post a Comment